Hidden Wiki FRESH 2023
To browse .onion deep web links, install Tor browser from http://torproject.org/
Hidden Wiki FRESH - This is the easiest way to find information on the Tor network. Only working links and trusted sites.
Add our site to the BOOKMARKS (CTRL + D) so you will not lose the link!
Here are the six different things that you can help us out with:
- Plunder other hidden service lists for links and place them here!
- Set external links to HTTPS where available, good certificate, and same content.
- Care to start recording onionland's history
- Perform Dead Services Duties
- Remove CP shitness.
- GoDark - Top Web Sites + Verified The easiest and safest way to find the right website.
- Ahmia.fi - Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services.
- DuckDuckGo - A Hidden Service that searches the clearnet.
- Tor Link List - Community voted links.
- Tor Scam List - One of the most useful list if you want to buy something on the dark net.
- Torch - Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- OnionLinks - A good link collection, calls itself the Hidden Wiki mirror.
- The Hidden Wiki - The old v2 mirror of the Hidden Wiki. Here for archive purposes. [depricated]
- Self-defense Surveillance Guide Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communications (clearnet).
Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers:
- Dark Web Wolf Street - Buy Pre-Shredded USD & EURO Currency for a fraction of the value. Buy real money.
- Imperial Market - Best Financial Service Since 2014 Prepaid Visa / Mastercards Western Union And Paypal 24/7 Support.
- Cash Cards - Prepaid VISA / Amex / MasterCards - Western Union and PayPal Moneytransfer within 30 minuntes.
- Light Money - Discount service of Prepaid Cards, Money Transfers and Gift Cards.
- Millioner Private Club - Prepaid cards, credit cards, western union and paypal seller.
- Bankor - Cloned/Prepaid Credit Cards and Money Transfers via PayPal or Western Union Service Since 2015.
- Premium Cards - Oldest cc vendor, Top quality Us & Eu credit cards.
- Cash Cow - PrePaid cards, Paypal Transfers and Accounts, Bank Transfers, Western Union Transfers, MoneyGram Transfers, Real Money, Gift Cards Seller.
- Team Transfers - PayPal, Western Union and MoneyGram Transfers.
- OnionName - Choose your desired domain name prefix, and order the .onion domain, starting from 0.45 mBTC for 8 letters.
Anonymity & Security
- Cryptostorm - Tor's own secure VPN service
-  - VPN provider that supports VPN over Tor
- Fake ID Generator - Fake Identity Name, SSN, Driver's License, and Credit Card Numbers Generator.
- BrowsInfo - Check your anonymity and browser traceability.
- Skynet Anonymous Ecology - Blockchain technology based anonymous internet ecology. Help tor users avoid snooping Tor nodes track location.
Darknet versions of popular sites
Blogs / Essays / News Sites
- Darknet Live - Popular news site about Darknet matters
- FlashLight Deepweb News - Another website about news from the deep web.
- Tor Metrics - Welcome to Tor Metrics, the primary place to learn interesting facts about the Tor network, the largest deployed anonymity network to date. If something can be measured safely, you'll find it here.
- The Intercept - Fearless, adversarial journalism that holds the powerful accountable.
- Superkuh - Much information about spectrogram, wireless, and radio.
- Beneath VT - Exploring Virginia Tech's steam tunnels and beyond.
- Go Beyond A blog about politics, potatoes, technology, Tor, etc.
- S-Config - Blog about tech, rants, articles.
- ProRepublica - Investigative Journalism and News.
- Coarse Enigma - A Privacy and Cybersecurity Blog.
- TheYosh.nl - Free information for everybody.
- Dig Deeper - Security advices.
- JamieWeb - Security tutorials and blog.
- VDARE - News and analysis concerning immigration and demography in the United States of America, 'America's immigration voice'.
- Singing_Sailing_Man - Singing_Sailing_Man's personal site
Email / Messaging
- Chator - Tor based PGP encrypted chat with multiple aonymous aliases per account.
- Mail2Tor - Mail2Tor is a free anonymous e-mail service made to protect your privacy.
- Elude.in - Elude.in is a privacy based email service and a Bitcoin/Monero exchange.
- TorBox - This is a hidden mailbox service only accessible from TOR without connection with public internet.
- Protonmail - Swiss based e-mail service, encrypts e-mails locally on your browser. Free and paid accounts.
- CTemplar - First ever high end fully encrypted tor email service.
- AltAddress - A free, disposable email provider.
- KeyBase - Keybase is secure messaging and file-sharing.
- Black Hat Chat - Chat platform.
- GoTor Messenger - Tor-only Open-source Peer-to-peer-encrypted messenger with simi-federated network.
- TorMail - Free and secured anonymity mail service
- Galaxy3 - Galaxy3 is a new, Social Networking experience for the darknet!
- Facebook - The real Facebook's Onion domain. Claim not to keep logs. Trust them at your peril.
Forums / Boards / Chats
- The Stock Insiders - The Oldest and the Largest Insider Trading Forum. The community for exchanging Insider Information about the Publicly Traded Companies.
- The Underground Railroad Chat - An online chat platform, you can chat here about almost anything
- Recon - Market forum.
- AnonGTS - The anonymous GTS forum.
- 8chan.moe - the infinitely expanding imageboard!
- Endchan - The imageboard at the end of the universe.
- Paradise - A chatroom for the discussion of social problems and your ideas when you're uncomfortable talking about such things off the computer.
- Permed Pubes - The Most Chill Chatroom On The Dark web, no CP allowed
- GuanXi - Building social connections for psychos and hackers alike.
- MEGA Chat - Chat with other darkweb users from all walks of life.
- SHTF - SHTF Preparedness Forum - A Free-Speech Forum where you can talk about almost anything focusing on preparedness for disasters with a flare for COVID. Includes PDF's and 3D Prints
- Dark Secrets - Confess Your Secrets - Anonymous Confession Board. View people's darkest secrets or post your own anonymously.
- SecureDrop - The open-source whistleblower submission system managed by Freedom of the Press Foundation.
- Active at Darknet Markets? - Onion set up by the Police and the Judicial Authorities of the Netherlands, listing Active, identified, and arrested Darknet Market operators.
- AfriLeaks - Blow the whistle.
- The Guardian - Whistle blowing.
- ProPublica - Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest
- Judicial review - Huge database of court cases (multiple languages available).
Hack, Phreak, Anarchy (internet), Warez, Virus, Crack
- RiseUp - Riseup provides online communication tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change.
- DefCon - Home of Hacking conferences
- BlackHost – A small website focused on technology and security, offering open source programs and free anonymous services
- Tech Learning Collective - Technology education for radical organizers and revolutionary communities.
- RelateList - Find out relations between 5,962,991 organizations and 45,455,382 persons.
- HeLL Forum - HeLL Reloaded is back!
- Ransomware Group Sites - A very slight and simple website listing active leak sites of ransomware groups.
- Wizardry and Steamworks - Technology-based wiki covering a bunch of computer-oriented topics and software.
Hosting, website developing
- Kaizushi's Little Onion Server - Darknet hosting on a secure Gentoo Hardened platform.
- SporeStack - API-driven VPS hosting for Bitcoin. Clearnet and hidden Tor hosting.
- Daniel's Hosting - Free hosting solution only for a non-commercial personal project.
- Cake Hosting Service - Highly secure and very cheap webhosting provider. The owner might give you a free account if he likes your idea.
- <shielded /> - Security-focused web application hosting provider with a free domain name (up to 8 letters); mailbox hosting with customizable Onion domain name
- Freedom Hosting Reloaded - Anonymous Freehosting with PHP/MySQL Support
- SecureDrop - Share and accept documents securely.
- BlackCloud - A minimalist, but useful .onion pastebin
- Keybase - A good pastebin with end-to-end encryption
- Megator - Nothing to do with the clearnet provider, but still a very good file uploader
- Stronghold Paste - Simple pastebin.
- Paste.onion - A pastebin launched and developed for coding communitity especially.
- Etherpad - Online text editor.
- EtherCalc - Edit uploaded documents.
- ZeroBin - ZeroBin is a minimalist, opensource online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data.
- Image Hosting - Upload your images/photos to our free image hosting.
- Image Upload - Multiple file formats accepted.
- Pedoro - An online image uploader.
- The Underground Gallery - Free as in freedom art gallery
Audio - Radios on Tor
Videos / Movies / TV / Games
- EuCanna - 'First Class Cannabis Healthcare' - Medical Grade Cannabis Buds, Rick Simpson Oil, Ointments and
- Peoples Drug Store - The Darkweb's Best Online Drug Supplier
- Smokeables - Finest Organic Cannabis shipped from the USA
- CannabisUK - UK Wholesale Cannabis Supplier.
- DeDope - German Weed and Hash shop (Bitcoin)
- BitPharma - EU vendor for cocaine, speed, mdma, psychedelics and subscriptions
- Brainmagic - Best psychedelics on the darknet.
- NLGrowers - Coffee Shop grade Cannabis from the netherlands.
- TeenPorn The best selection of amateur teen porn videos from the deep web
Services that defy categorization, or that have not yet been sorted.
- Webpage Archive - Onion version of the multilingual web archiving page Archive.today
- Bibliogram - Bibliogram is a website that takes data from Instagram's public profile views and puts it into a friendlier page that loads faster, gives downloadable images.
- TorStatus - Connection stats.
- Darktea - A git server.
- Creepy doge token - Creepy doge token
Finnish / Suomi
French / Français
German / Deutsch
Greek / ελληνικά
Italian / Italiano
Japanese / 日本語
Korean / 한국어
- Cactus Forum - 선인장 포럼 한국의 대마초 나눔, 합법화 그리고 기타 약에 대한 토론 - Discussion of cannabis legalizing drugs in korea
Chinese / 中国語
Polish / Polski
Russian / Русский
Spanish / Español
- El Chat de Eliza - Chat anónimo en español. Publica tu experiencia con El Cannabis de Eliza o lo que te apetezca.
- papyrefb2.com - Libros para leer, book library in spanish language.
Portuguese / Português
Swedish / Svenska
Turkish / Türk
Hidden Services - Other Protocols
For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on 80, HTTPS on 443.
For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO.
Running P2P protocols within Tor requires OnionCat. Therefore, see the OnionCat section for those P2P services.
IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
Chat centric services
Some people and their usual server hangouts may be found in the Contact Directory.
Defunct IRC services (for archive purposes)
Use e.g. ChatZilla add-on for the IRC protocol (the Tor Project does not suggest installing browser addons unless you understand the risks), or a standalone client such as HexChat. Tails comes with Pidgin, which will work for IRC as well.
- plaintext ports: 6667
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667
- running on lechuck.hackint.org; ssl ports: 9999; no plaintext ports
- ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 9999
- Nazgul - free for all IRC network
- plaintext ports: nazgul3zxuzvrgg6.onion:6667
- ssl ports: irc.nazgul.io:6697 __undefined__ (SSL)
- OnionIRC - New, censorship-free IRC server.
- plaintext ports: 6668
- plaintext ports: 6667; SSL ports: 6697
- Smokey's Grill - General chat IRC. Doesn't allow plotting the abuse of other people.
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Anonimowy IRC - Anonimowy IRC (Polish anonymous IRC server) __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl:6697
- running on kropotkin.computersforpeace.net; ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- All of these direct to zelazny.freenode.net and allow plaintext port 6667 as well as SSL ports 6697, 7000, and 7070.
- fxb4654tpptq255w.onion:706 - SILCroad, public server. [discuss/support]
- Silkroad 2.0 - The new silkroad. Biggest marketplace for drugs on the Darknet. (Bitcoin)
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10000 - KISS.onion - Keep It Simple and Safe - ditch the web browser, use SILC to communicate securely (using Pidgin with OTR)
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS...
SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
These SFTP clients work with Tor: WinScp, FileZilla. Set proxy to SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 9150 (Windows,Mac) or 9050 (Linux). Encrypt your sensitive files using GnuPG before uploading them to any server.
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10001 - KISS.onion - SFTP file exchange service (username "sftp.anon", password "anon")
List of only the Tor-backed fd87:d87e:eb43::/48 address space, sorted by onion. There are instructions for using OnionCat, Gnutella, BitTorrent Client, and BitTorrent Tracker.
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion:8060 - mail.onion.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion:8060 - bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 - Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion:8060 - TasWeb - DOWN 2011-09-08
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion:8060 - echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
Dead Hidden Services
Do not simply remove services that appear to be offline from the above list! Services can go down temporarily, so we keep track of when they do and maintain a list of dead hidden services.
- In addition to an onion simply being gone (Tor cannot resolve the onion), sites that display 404 (and use a known onion/URL based hosting service) are the only other thing that is considered truly DOWN. Presumably the account is gone.
- If a service has been down for a while, tag it with ' - DOWN YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went down).
- If a tagged service on the above list of live hidden services has come back up, remove the DOWN tag.
- If a tagged service is still down after a month, please move it (along with the DOWN tag) to the list of dead hidden services.
- The general idea of the remaining four service states below is that, if the Hidden Service Descriptor is available, and something is responding behind it... the service is considered up, and we track that fact on the Main Page. If any of these subsequently go offline, append the DOWN tag and handle as above.
To report missing or broken links and scams please
- Hello world's / statements, minimal sites, services with low user activity, etc (while boring)... are listed as usual.
- Broken services are those that display 404 (and do not use a known hosting service), PHP or other errors (or they fail silently)... any of which prevent the use of the service as intended. They also include blank pages, empty dirs and neglected status notes. Presumably the operator is in limbo. Broken services are tagged with ' (reason) - Broken YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went broken)
- Services that automatically redirect to another service (such as by HTTP protocol or script), have their redirection destinations noted in their descriptions. These are tagged with ' - Redir YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went redir)
- Sites that are formally closed via announcement are tagged with ' - Closed YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went closed.